- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
We first went to them when we moved from Rochester to Rainier. They were so very professional and did not beat around the bush. Come ten years later we moved to Tumwater and I had problems with my car. I could not go anywhere else had to drive all the way back to Rainier to get my car taken care of. Kris kept my husband up-to date as to what needed to be done and before they did anything and gave him a quote as to how much it would cost. Now for the best part.Took it in on Monday on Wednesday my car was ready to go. Thank you so much for your great work and always having time to fix my car. PS: If you call leave a message and they will call you back.
We have trusted Turner automotive for years. They have always been honest,fair, reliable and fast. They care about their customers!! We would recommend them above all others!! Honesty is hard to find in this day and age!! We have alot of respect for them and we would feel safe sending any of our family or friends to them.