Turner Automotive has job openings available for an experienced Master Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Rainier, WA.
Master technicians are responsible for performing our most technically complex repair work, as well as overseeing the quality of repairs and maintenance performed by other technicians. Master Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Turner Automotive's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. A successful Master Technician will have a very strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, ability to train other technicians on proper repair techniques, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Master Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of complex repairs across multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Inspecting the work of other technicians and ensuring it meets Turner Automotive's high standards
- Training other technicians on proper service procedures and techniques
- Ensuring all work orders are completed correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- An ASE Certified Master Technician
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Beverly & Brian K.
We first went to them when we moved from Rochester to Rainier. They were so very professional and did not beat around the bush. Come ten years later we moved to Tumwater and I had problems with my car. I could not go anywhere else had to drive all the way back to Rainier to get my car taken care of. Kris kept my husband up-to date as to what needed to be done and before they did anything and gave him a quote as to how much it would cost. Now for the best part.Took it in on Monday on Wednesday my car was ready to go. Thank you so much for your great work and always having time to fix my car. PS: If you call leave a message and they will call you back.