Turner Automotive has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Rainier, WA.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Turner Automotive's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a Washington State Drivers license in good standing order
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Competitive wages, varies on experience
- 2 weeks paid vacation after the first year
- Healthcare and dental after 4 months of employment
- No weekend Work, Monday through Friday only
- No over time unless requested by you
- A special lunch on Fridays as a thank you for the weeks hard work
- We like to celebrate you on your birthdays with a cake
Click here to submit your application for this position.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
We first went to them when we moved from Rochester to Rainier. They were so very professional and did not beat around the bush. Come ten years later we moved to Tumwater and I had problems with my car. I could not go anywhere else had to drive all the way back to Rainier to get my car taken care of. Kris kept my husband up-to date as to what needed to be done and before they did anything and gave him a quote as to how much it would cost. Now for the best part.Took it in on Monday on Wednesday my car was ready to go. Thank you so much for your great work and always having time to fix my car. PS: If you call leave a message and they will call you back.
We have trusted Turner automotive for years. They have always been honest,fair, reliable and fast. They care about their customers!! We would recommend them above all others!! Honesty is hard to find in this day and age!! We have alot of respect for them and we would feel safe sending any of our family or friends to them.