Turner Automotive has job openings available for a Service Writer! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Rainier, WA.
Service Writers are our shop's face and voice to the outside world, and are therefore an incredibly important part of our success as a shop. A successful service writer will have an understanding of automotive work, a positive and outgoing personality, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
The Service Writer will be responsible for:
- Scheduling appointments with customers.
- Ensuring effective communication between service technicians and Turner Automotive customers.
- Inspecting vehicles and accurately diagnosing problems
- Providing estimates to customers based on parts and labor costs and deductibles, after verifying warranty coverage
- Preparing accurate repair orders, detailing problems and approving repairs
- Updating customers with any service recommendations made by service technicians
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge of automotive maintenance and repairs
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a Washington State Drivers license in good standing order
- Dependable, honest and outgoing
- Competitive wages, varies on experience
- 2 weeks paid vacation after the first year
- Healthcare and dental after 4 months of employment
- No weekend Work, Monday through Friday only
- No over time unless requested by you
- A special lunch on Fridays as a thank you for the weeks hard work
- We like to celebrate you on your birthdays with a cake
Click here to submit your application for this position.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
We first went to them when we moved from Rochester to Rainier. They were so very professional and did not beat around the bush. Come ten years later we moved to Tumwater and I had problems with my car. I could not go anywhere else had to drive all the way back to Rainier to get my car taken care of. Kris kept my husband up-to date as to what needed to be done and before they did anything and gave him a quote as to how much it would cost. Now for the best part.Took it in on Monday on Wednesday my car was ready to go. Thank you so much for your great work and always having time to fix my car. PS: If you call leave a message and they will call you back.
We have trusted Turner automotive for years. They have always been honest,fair, reliable and fast. They care about their customers!! We would recommend them above all others!! Honesty is hard to find in this day and age!! We have alot of respect for them and we would feel safe sending any of our family or friends to them.